Thursday, January 30, 2014

A Crocheted Sweater



This is a photo of a sweater my daughter just completed. It is the first one she has ever made, and it
 is crocheted. She used  bulky yarn, and a size L hook, and this sweater  will go to a charity she supports.  Since before the Holidays she has been making loomed and crocheted  items, such as hats, scarves and afghan squares, etc. I have given her a few things to send, also. These items go to Africa to a group called "Knit-a-Square", an online group that makes clothing items and blankets for AIDS victim's  children and orphans.

  We had snow on Tuesday, it amounted to about two inches. I love to see the snow, but hate the temps in the teens!!  I think everyone I know is hoping for an early Spring this year! God Bless!!

1 comment:

tammy said...

Kathleen done a beautiful job of the sweater. Sounds like she takes after her Mom! :)

I am currently knitting a baby sweater. Me and small projects.

Stay warm!!