Thursday, November 21, 2013

This is a test...only a test!

I have a new computer. It is a desk-top kind this time, and I am having to learn things all over again! My son told me that the old laptop was about to become obsolete and that the purchase is necessary.  Sure gives new meaning to "can't teach a old dog (or cat?) new tricks"!  At least there is no "error on page" message now and I can easily find a photo from the list and post it! Now if I'd just LIKE to take photos that would be helpful.......maybe a "selfie", eh? (not a chance!)   Have a good day, God Bless!

2 comments:

tammy said...

Glad you have a new one! Have fun with it......

KathyB. said...

A new computer, and new challenges for sure !

I see your quilts are cat tested & approved. It is always good to have the cat's approval regarding home comforts, don't you think ?